Jun 1, 2021
We are a rapidly growing tech startup and we are looking for an experienced Human Resources Manager (our #1 HR employee) to help us implement and manage all our HR processes and practices, including recruiting, training and onboarding, benefits and retention. Also, we are seeking a true culture driver who will help us to fulfill one of our top priorities - being an outstanding employer.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Design and implement our HR strategy
- Manage the recruiting and hiring process to attract top talent
- Create and manage growth programs, employee benefits and other strategies to retain our employees
- Build and drive a great company culture
- Employer branding
Skills & Qualifications
- A proven track record of managing HR, preferably in a tech company or a startup
- Strong knowledge of HR metrics, systems and best-practices
- 3+ years of experience in Recruitment/HR
- Excellent verbal and written communication in both Slovak and English language
- Ability to learn and grow with the company
- Passion for people and technology + drive to master new challenges
Why Labyrinth Labs?
- Work from anywhere
- Flextime & Unlimited Vacation
- Professional development and growth
- Freedom to innovate and authority to decide
- All the other perks and benefits are up to you to create :)
Contact us at [email protected], and we can talk more.