Dec 7, 2021
DevOps Engineer Junior
We are looking for a Junior DevOps Engineer to join our expert team and help us with developments and maintenance of customers’ cloud infrastructures based on our reference architecture and pattern library. That includes full lifecycle infrastructure development, automation, scalability, monitoring, management, CI/CD release automation and security to deliver and build a production-ready environment that can scale to meet on-going growth using modern approaches. You will be utilizing your knowledge and experience in software development, systems administration, performance monitoring/tuning.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Participate in building scalable infrastructures for applications on AWS/Azure/GCP
- Participate in the development of our reference architectures
- Help our customers investigate and solve potential problems. Handle operational tasks and provide support.
- Create documentation and knowledge base for us and our customers.
- Working with Cloud Native technologies such as Terraform, Kubernetes, modern CI/CD technologies and more
- Develop, test, and deploy Infrastructure as code (IaC) that will automate the configuration and management of our cloud environment
- Contributing to the OSS projects
Skills & Qualifications
- Basic experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Knowledge of Linux operating systems
- Knowledge of DevOps concepts and tools
- Previous experience with infrastructure related work - building CI/CD pipelines, system administration, etc.
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new technologies and concepts
- Conversational English and good communication skills
- Experience with cloud native technologies and application deployments is an advantage
- Experience with cloud providers and their services (AWS, GCP, Azure) is an advantage
- Programming knowledge is an advantage (Python, Ruby, Go, Nodejs)
Why Labyrinth Labs?
- Working partially remote and from our Bratislava office
- Opportunity to learn from one of the best DevOps teams in Europe
- Knowledge sharing and a true team culture
- Flextime & Unlimited Vacation
- Professional development & growth
- Contribution to open source community
- Technical excellency over profit
- Many diverse projects mean manifold of interesting problems to solve
Contact us at [email protected], and we can talk more.